Practicing Criminal Law, Commercial and Residential Real Estate Law, Family Law and Personal Injury Law
At the law firm of Williams & Pine, LLC, our reputation comes from our high standards and commitment to professionalism. We believe in exceeding our clients' expectations. Our lawyers endeavor to approach every case with this attitude. All clients receive the cell phone number of their attorney to assure availability. We pledge to be there when you need us.
Contact us at 912-356-5550 or send us an e-mail to schedule your free initial consultation.
Our attorneys practice law in several different areas, including:
- Criminal law: We handle all ranges of Criminal cases, from the most commonplace traffic citations to the most complex Federal conspiracies. We empower our clients with meticulous investigation into the evidence and experienced insight into the law in order to allow those clients to make the choices that can affect their lives. And we know ALL of the tricks.
- DUI/DWI: DUI's are "the little misdemeanors that could." They can result in the end of your given profession. They can eliminate your ability drive. They require mandatory jail time on a first offense! Even a Robbery doesn't require mandatory jail time! This crime has become so complex and politicized that most of the time intoxication is not even an element the prosecution needs to prove. Call us quickly (you have within ten days of your arrest to give us a chance to save your license before it is automatically suspended) so we can help shrink this overachiever misdemeanor back to size.
- Family law: Divorce, Custody, Legitimation, Paternity and Child Support cases have increased as the chaos of modern living strains the family unit. While you may be seeking a Divorce, all too many law firms seek to marry you in litigation to increase their skyrocketing legal fees. Williams & Pine espouses the philosophy that every Divorce can be resolved as long as the parties remain reasonable. However, if the other side refuses to listen to reason, we are always prepared to argue our cases before judges and juries with the finest presentation available.
- Personal injury: If you've been seriously injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve to be compensated for medical bills, time away from work and possible future health problems. We can help you make sure that being injured through no fault of your own doesn't destroy your life.
- Real estate law: We assist people with both commercial and residential real estate transactions. Both sales and refinances can be conducted at our office. We are a licensed title company; we offer title searches, exams and insurance. Our Savannah real estate lawyers can draft or review any real estate contract and ensure that there are no surprises when you come to closing. We also help with landlord-tenant issues.
Real Estate Transactions: Chatham County Lawyers
We believe in representing ourselves and our clients fairly and reasonably. When you first come into our offices, there is no cost to you unless we agree upon a plan of action.
Call 912-356-5550 or e-mail us to set up an appointment.