Legal Guidance For Your Real Estate Transactions
At Williams & Pine, LLC, we understand the investments our clients put into their business. We know that when you decide to buy a house, a piece of property or a business, it is a major decision requiring professional and reliable attention.
Our attorneys have helped thousands of people and companies with real estate transactions, from first-time home buyers to seasoned business owners to investors, and have overseen transactions throughout the State of Georgia. Our attorneys know how to spot potential issues in your transaction, helping to avoid disputes.
Residential Real Estate Sales And Refinances
- Sales, purchases and refinances are a daily part of our practice. We can assist in any of these matters from start to finish.
- Contract review and preparation
- Preparation of warranty deeds, gift deeds, bill of sale or quit claim deeds
- Title searches and exams, as well as title commitments and opinions
- Owner’s and Lender’s title insurance
- Closing and settlement services
Commercial Real Estate Sales, Business Sales and Refinances
Leasing, purchasing or selling a commercial property or business can be complicated. Every deal is different and terms can vary widely from one transaction to the next. We can share our experience with you, giving you the benefit of time and effort spent on other transactions. Let us assist with:
- Closings on business transactions and real estate transactions
- Commercial lease or sublease preparation and review
- Business sales contract preparation and review
- Transfer of goodwill by bill of Sale
- Corporate stock sales or transfers
- LLC membership sales or transfers
- We are experienced in transactions involving: Hotels, Inns, Bed and Breakfasts, Convenience Stores, Gas Stations, Liquor Stores and Package Shops, Restaurants, Retail Businesses, Shopping Centers, Nightclubs, Commercial Rentals and Residential Rentals
Commercial Landlord and Tenant Representation: We assist in all areas relating to commercial leases whether you are a landlord, a tenant or a subtenant. Our clients receive the best representation available in these areas:
- Evictions and Dispossessory Actions: Landlords do not have to tolerate late or missed rent payments. We can expedite your case assuring quick results that secure payment of rent, attorney fees and court costs. If you do not receive the amount owed, we will secure the eviction of the tenant and a judgment.
- Lease Preparation and Review: Having an attorney who has worked on hundreds of leases will ensure your lease is iron clad. We can prepare the rental agreement to reflect your needs and help spot issues. We can also assist with subleasing agreements.
Other Real Estate Services
Commercial Landlord/Tenant Matters
We represent both property owners and renters in disputes regarding residential and/or commercial property.
Property Tax Sales
We can assist you with preparing for a tax sale purchase. You should not invest in a property without knowing the status of the title. Contact us in advance of the tax sale so we can help you make a good investment. We can also assist with filing a bar of redemption which will allow the tax deed holder the right of possession.
Property Tax Appeals
Both commercial and residential property tax appeals succeed or fail based on the ability to understand how valuation and uniformity can be challenged. Allow us to handle your appeal to the Board of Equalization, the Superior Court, a hearing officer or via arbitration. We can challenge your property taxes based on uniformity and valuation.
LLC Membership Sales Or Transfers
In some cases, it is beneficial to transfer ownership via stock or membership transfer. This tactic can be used to transfer all assets of a company at once.
Schedule A Consultation
To learn more, contact Williams & Pine, LLC by email or call our office at 912-356-5550. From our office in Savannah, we serve clients throughout Georgia.